Mapleview Advanced Calf + Deccox is a highly digestible skim milk based milk replacer with functional proteins for increased performance.
It is formulated using the most recent scientific information and designed for optimal growth of young dairy calves. It is formulated using a blend of ingredients, for quick dispersion resulting in a milk replacer with a highly desirable texture and aroma to stimulate the young calf’s appetite.Optimum digestibility for the young calf is maintained whether the milk replacer is used in a computerized or hand mixing system.
It is medicated with Deccox for Coccidiosis control in calves. Although no veterinary script is required please read the label for directions.
Mapleview Functional Protein Series
These products contain a high quality protein product composed of albumin and globulin proteins.
Research completed at the Mapleview Agri Ltd. Research Facility has shown that
high quality functional protein products can reduce severity of diarrhea,
in addition to reducing calf morbidity and mortality. Functional proteins have
similar characteristics to colostrum, and stimulate the calf's immune system by providing immunoglobulins.
- Quick & Easy To Prepare
- Designed for Optimal Growth
- For Use in Computer Feeders
- Highest Quality Ingredients
- Features Functional Proteins
|Crude Protein (min)||26.0%|
|Milk Protein (min)||22.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.30%|
Vitamins & Minerals
|Vitamin A (min)||40,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D (min)||12,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D (min)||275 IU/kg|
Manual Mixing Instructions:
- First determine the number of litres of milk to be fed.
- Measure half of this volume as hot (47-60 degree) water.
- To determine the amount of powder use a scale and weigh 130g (150g in cold temperatures) times the number of litres of milk to be fed. (eg. 15L of milk requires 15 x 130g which equals 2kg of powder.)
- Add this milk replacer to the hot water and mix until dissolved.
- Add remaining water to obtain desired volume aiming for a final drinking temperature of 40-44 C. Re-mix prior to feeding.
Computer Feeder Instructions:
- Calibrate the computer to add 150g (175g in cold temperatures) of milk replacer per litre of water dispensed.