Mapleview Easy Start is a highly digestible, skim milk based milk replacer formulated using the most recent scientific information and designed for excellent growth of young dairy calves.
- Quick and Easy to Prepare
- Designed for Excellent Growth
- For Use In Computer Feeders
- Highest Quality Ingredients
It is formulated, using a blend of ingredients, for quick dispersion resulting in a milk replacer with a highly desirable texture and aroma to stimulate the young calf’s appetite.
Optimal digestibility for the young calf is maintained whether the milk replacer is used in a computerized feeding or hand mixing system.
|Crude Protein||(min) 22.0%|
|Protein, milk origin||(min) 22.0%|
|Crude fat||(min) 17.0%|
|Crude Fibre||(max) 0.5%|
Vitamins & Minerals
|Vitamin A||(min) 44,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||(min) 12,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||(min) 275 IU/kg|
Manual Mixing Instructions:
- First determine the number of litres of milk to be fed.
- Measure half of this volume as hot (47-65 degree) water.
- To determine the amount of powder use a scale and weigh 130g (150g in cold temperatures) times the number of litres of milk to be fed. (eg. 15L of milk requires 15 x 130g which equals 2kg of powder.)
- Add this milk replacer to the hot water and mix until dissolved.
- Add remaining water to obtain desired volume aiming for a final drinking temperature of 40-44 C. Re-mix prior to feeding.
Computer Feeder Instructions:
- Calibrate the computer to add 150g (170g in cold temperatures) of milk replacer per litre of water dispensed.
For additional information about Mapleview Easy Start milk replacer download our flyer.