Mapleview Express Start + Deccox is formulated with a higher fat level which increases the energy available to the calf, making it a great choice for winter feeding.
It is highly digestible skim milk based milk replacer formulated using a blend of ingredients for quick dispersion resulting in a milk replacer with a highly desirable texture and aroma to stimulate the young calf's appetite. Optimum digestibility for the young calf is maintained whether the milk replacer is used in a computerized or hand mixing system.
It is medicated with Deccox for Coccidiosis control in calves. Although no veterinary script. is required please read the label for directions.
- Quick & Easy To Prepare
- Designed For Optimal Growth
- For Use In Computer Feeders
- Made Of The Highest Quality Ingredients
|Crude Protein||(min) 24.0%|
|Milk Protein||(min) 24.0%|
|Crude Fat||(min) 20.0%|
|Crude Fibre||(max) 0.25%|
Vitamins and Minerals
|Vitamin A||(min) 44,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||(min) 12,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||(min) 275 IU/kg|
Manual Mixing Instructions:
- First determine the number of litres of milk to be fed.
- Measure half of this volume as hot (47-60 degree) water.
- To determine the amount of powder use a scale and weigh 130g times the number of litres of milk to be fed. (eg. 15L of milk requires 15 x 130g which equals 2kg of powder.)
- Add this milk replacer to the hot water and mix until dissolved.
- Add remaining water to obtain desired volume aiming for a final drinking temperature of 40-44 C. Re-mix prior to feeding.
Computer Feeder Instructions:
- Calibrate the computer to add 150g of milk replacer per litre of water dispensed.
For a printable version of this information about Mapleview Express Start + Deccox 25kg, download the flyer.