Mapleview Sure Start + Deccox is a highly digestible, skim milk based milk replacer formulated using the most recent scientific information and designed for optimal growth of young dairy calves.
It is formulated, using a blend of ingredients, for quick dispersion resulting in a milk replacer with a highly desirable texture and aroma to stimulate the young calf’s appetite. Optimum digestibility for the young calf is maintained whether the milk replacer is used in a computerized feeding or hand mixing system.
It is medicated with Deccox for Coccidiosis control in calves. Although no veterinarian script is required, please read the label for directions.
- Quick & Easy To Prepare
- Designed For Optimal Growth
- For Use In Computer Feeders
- Made Of The Highest Quality Ingredients
“My calves have been doing great thanks to the Mapleview Sure Start
with Deccox. It has great mixability, and my calves are growing fast!
It has also been very effective at producing big heifers, and I’ve seen
the average age of my heifers’ first calving drop as well!”
Frieda Kappers, Wellington County
|Crude Protein||(min) 26.0%|
|Milk Protein||(min) 26.0%|
|Crude Fat||(min) 17.0%|
|Crude Fibre||(max) 0.25%|
Vitamins & Minerals
|Vitamin A||(min) 44,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||(min) 12,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||(min) 275 IU/kg|
Manual Mixing Instructions:
- First determine the number of litres of milk to be fed.
- Measure half of this volume as hot (47-60 degree) water.
- To determine the amount of powder use a scale and weigh 130g times the number of litres of milk to be fed. (eg. 15L of milk requires 15 x 130g which equals 2kg of powder.)
- Add this milk replacer to the hot water and mix until dissolved.
- Add remaining water to obtain desired volume aiming for a final drinking temperature of 40-44 C. Re-mix prior to feeding.
Computer Feeder Instructions:
- Calibrate the computer to add 150g of milk replacer per litre of water dispensed.
For additional information about Mapleview Sure Start + Deccox milk replacer, download our flyer.