Mapleview Kid Start is a highly digestible milk replacer formulated using the most recent scientific information and designed for optimal growth of young kid goats.
Mapleview Kid Start is formulated with a lower pH, using a blend of ingredients for quick dispersion resulting in a milk replacer with a highly desirable texture and aroma to stimulate the kid’s appetite. Optimum digestibility is maintained whether the milk replacer is used in a computerized feeding or hand mixing system.
- Quick & Easy To Prepare
- Designed for Optimal Growth
- For Use In Computer Feeders
- Highest Quality Ingredients
- Acidified For a Lower pH
|Crude Protein||(min) 22.0%|
|Milk Protein||(min) 22.0%|
|Crude Fat||(min) 25.0%|
Vitamins & Minerals
|Vitamin A||(min) 40,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||(min) 3,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||(min) 150 IU/kg|
Manual Mixing Instructions:
- First determine the number of litres of milk to be fed.
- Measure half of this volume as hot (47-60 degree) water.
- To determine the amount of powder use a scale and weigh 150g times the number of litres of milk to be fed. (eg. 20L of milk requires 20 x 150g which equals 3kg of powder.)
- Add this milk replacer to the hot water and mix until dissolved.
- Add remaining water to obtain desired volume aiming for a final drinking temperature of 40 C. Re-mix prior to feeding.
Computer Feeder Instructions:
- Calibrate the computer to add 180g of milk replacer per litre of water dispensed. This will result in 150g/l of reconstituted milk.
For additional information about Mapleview Kid Start milk replacer download our flyer.