Mapleview Lamb Start is a highly digestible, skim milk based milk replacer formulated using the most recent scientific information and designed for optimal growth of young lambs.
It is formulated with a lower pH, using a blend of ingredients for quick dispersion resulting in a milk replacer with a highly desirable texture and aroma to stimulate the lamb’s appetite. Optimum digestibility is maintained whether the milk replacer is used in a computerized feeding or hand mixing system.
- Quick And Easy To Prepare
- Designed For Optimal Growth
- For Use In Computer Feeders
- Highest Quality Ingredients
- Acidified for a Lower pH
“Easy transition from colostrum to milk replacer. Between good management and milk replacer we have virtually eliminated scours. It smells awesome, mixes well with good consistency and we have seen an increase in growth rate.”
Collin & Tanya Walker & Family, Walkerhaven Farms
|Crude Protein||(min) 22.0%|
|Protein, milk origin||(min) 22.0%|
|Crude Fat||(min) 28.0%|
|Crude Fibre||(max) 0.15%|
Vitamins & Minerals
|Vitamin A||(min) 40,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||(min) 3,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||(min) 150 IU/kg|
Manual Mixing Instructions:
- First determine the number of litres of milk to be fed.
- Measure half of this volume as hot (47-65 degree) water.
- To determine the amount of powder use a scale and weigh 190g times the number of litres of milk to be fed. (eg. 16L of milk requires 16 x 190g which equals 3kg of powder.)
- Add this milk replacer to the hot water and mix until dissolved.
- Add remaining water to obtain desired volume aiming for a final drinking temperature of 40 C. Re-mix prior to feeding.
Computer Feeder Instructions:
- Calibrate the computer to add 235g of milk replacer per litre of water dispensed. This will result in 190g/l of reconstituted milk.
For additional information about Mapleview Lamb Start milk replacer download our flyer.