Mapleview Kid Start is formulated with a lower pH, using a blend of ingredients for quick dispersion resulting in a milk replacer with a highly desirable texture and aroma to stimulate the kid’s appetite. Optimum digestibility is maintained whether the milk replacer is used in a computerized feeding or hand mixing system.
Features & Benefits
Quick & Easy To Prepare
Designed for Optimal Growth
Acidified for a Lower pH
Highest Quality Ingredients
For Use in Computer Feeders
|Crude Protein (min)||22.0%|
|Milk Protein (min)||22.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||25.0%|
Vitamins & Minerals
|Vitamin A (min)||40,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (min)||3,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min)||150 IU/kg|
Manual Mixing Instructions
- First determine the number of litres of milk to be fed.
- Measure half of this volume as hot (47-60 degree) water.
- To determine the amount of powder use a scale and weigh 150g times the number of litres of milk to be fed. (eg. 20L of milk requires 20 x 150g which equals 3kg of powder.)
- Add this milk replacer to the hot water and mix until dissolved.
- Add remaining water to obtain desired volume aiming for a final drinking temperature of 40 C. Re-mix prior to feeding.
Computer Feeder Instructions
- Calibrate the computer to add 180g of milk replacer per litre of water dispensed. This will result in 150g/l of reconstituted milk.
|Age||Volume of milk Solution per Feeding||Feedings / Day|
|Day 1-2||250 mL of Colostrum||4|
|Day 3-14||300 mL increasing to 500 mL||3|
|Day 15-42||800 mL||2|
|Week 7||500 mL||2|
|Week 8||500 mL||1|
For additional information about Mapleview Kid Start milk replacer, download our flyer.
We have been using Mapleview milk replacer for 1.5 years and we love it, our kids love it and we would recommend it to anyone! It mixes very well and is always consistent. Mapleview Agri always provides excellent customer service and makes sure their customers are always happy with the products.
Tim & Katie PelleboerWallenstein Feed & Supply
We are extremely happy with the way the Mapleview product mixes, and the way the machine cleans easily afterwards. It mixes better than any previous products we’ve used. The milk replacer smells great, and we know that with the high-quality ingredients we don’t need to worry about adding other supplements. The calves are growing exceptionally well, gaining over 2.5 lbs/day!
Zac, Kirstan, Nathan, Haydan, & Sophia BennettRideauside Farm Inc.
We have been using Mapleview milk replacers for 8 years now. We love how nicely it mixes, both in our calf feeder, and when we hand mix individual bottles. Our calves like the taste and have always grown very well on it!
Lindsey, Tim, Jesse & Peter HiemstraOne Oak Farms
Where To Find Our Products
Mapleview Milk Replacers can be purchased from dealers in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.Find a Dealer