It is a highly digestible milk replacer formulated using the most recent scientific information and designed for optimal growth of young dairy calves.
It is formulated, using a blend of ingredients, for quick dispersion resulting in a milk replacer with a highly desirable texture and aroma to stimulate the young calf’s appetite. Optimum digestibility for the young calf is maintained whether the milk replacer is used in a computerized or hand mixing system. It is medicated with Deccox for Coccidiosis control in calves. Although no veterinariay script is required please read the label for directions.
Features & Benefits
Quick & Easy To Prepare
Designed for Optimal Growth
Highest Quality Ingredients
For Use in Computer Feeders
|Crude Protein (min)||26.0%|
|Milk Protein (min)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.30%|
Vitamins & Minerals
|Vitamin A (min)||40,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D (min)||12,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D (min)||275 IU/kg|
Manual Mixing Instructions
- First determine the number of litres of milk to be fed.
- Measure half of this volume as hot (47-60 degree) water.
- To determine the amount of powder use a scale and weigh 130g times the number of litres of milk to be fed. (eg. 15L of milk requires 15 x 130g which equals 2kg of powder.)
- Add this milk replacer to the hot water and mix until dissolved.
- Add remaining water to obtain desired volume aiming for a final drinking temperature of 40-44 C. Re-mix prior to feeding.
Computer Feeder Instructions
- Calibrate the computer to add 150g of milk replacer per litre of water dispensed.
|Age / Weight||Liters per Feeding||Milk Powder / Feeding||Feedings / Day|
|Day 1-3||4-6 Liters of Colostrum||ASAP|
|40 kg||3.1 L||400||2|
|45 kg||3.5 L||450||2|
|50 kg||3.9 L||500||2|
|55 kg||4.3 L||550||2|
|60 kg||4.7 L||600||2|
|65 kg||5.0 L||650||2|
|Weaning||3 Liters of non-medicated milk repalcer||1|
For additional information about Mapleview Rapid Start + Deccox 25kg, download our flyer.
We have been using Mapleview Rapid Start + Deccox for 6 years and it has helped us produce healthy calves, with great weaning weights in both our Holsteins and Jerseys. It is always a very consistent product that works great in our feeder. These well muscled calves at weaning are a crucial part of our heifers milking at 22 months. Healthy, strong calves = High producing cows!
Farrell FamilyRG&G Farms Ltd
Where To Find Our Products
Mapleview Milk Replacers can be purchased from dealers in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.Find a Dealer